FERTIL SOIL® carbon-complexed with Micro Carbon Technology® improves soil structure and feeds the beneficial bacteria activity in the soil. This balances the carbon-oxygen ratio, creating a carbon-rich soil that allows the soil and rhizosphere interface to be more active. FERTIL SOIL® increases availability of nutrients blocked by mineralization in soils and indirectly helps to diminish the stress of saline soils and pH extremes.
- Activates beneficial aerobic bacteria and actinomycetes
- Aerates soils and flocculates clay particles
- Increases water-use efficiency
- Buffers salt in high alkaline, high salinity soils
- Increases nutrient availability for easier plant uptake
- Stimulates root-mass development